We are seeking highly networked and enthusiastic individuals.
We meet four times a year to support the centre’s coordinator in working towards being:
A centre that inspires, connects and supports collective learning and action for our sustainable future.
Collectively we can make a difference.
Our goals are to:
Learn – share skills, stories and thinking
Act – take sustainable action and influence community change
Build – strong, inclusive community networks.
We exist because of a partnership between the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board and the Conservation Council of SA.
We are seeking people from diverse networks. A sustainability background is not essential.
Please apply if you can contribute any of the following knowledge, skills and networks:
- Urban food, biodiversity or water project experience
- Social enterprises/business models
- Aboriginal knowledge
- Local and international cultural knowledge
- Volunteer management
- Systems thinking
- Social services
- Project management.
Also please contact us if you have active links to:
- Universities (students, researchers or teachers are encouraged)
- Education sites (to schools and early learning centres, OSHC programs, TAFE, Universities)
- Cultural groups (e.g. Kaurna groups; migrant organisations; diverse cultural organisations).
Commitment | 4 x 2 hour face to face meet-ups, held at the centre on a Wednesday from 4-6pm and/or off-site, online contributions are also welcomed.
Dates | 28 March, 27 June, 26 September, 12 December
Please express your interest by contacting Christy Spier, firstname.lastname@example.org by 23 March 2018.
The Adelaide Sustainability Centre is proudly brought to you by the Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board and the Conservation Council of SA.